The Bank is poised to change the financial services landscape with a medium term objective of becoming a top tier player within 4 years.
As we expand our operations throughout the country as a fully-fledged commercial bank, we are seeking to recruit energetic, innovative, dynamic, qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
Head of ICT
- Oversees all ICT operations in the Bank.
- Develop and drive ICT strategy in line with global trends to keep the Bank on the cutting edge.
- Ensures availability of ICT systems.
- Manages user access to systems and security.
- Drive innovation and change.
- Responsible for keeping data and information systems.
- Ensures user support in systems usage & functionality.
- Manages ICT projects in the bank.
- Overseeing the development of policy, implementation and maintenance of security and the overall management of the Bank’s communication network.
- Manages third party relationships.
- Ensures the preparation and maintenance of documentation, manuals and user notes.
- Planning and coordinating all ICT activities such as installation and upgrading of hardware and software; programming and systems design; development of computer networks and implementation of internet LAN/WAN networks.
- A Masters degree in Computer Science, Information systems, Information Technology, Engineering or related field.
- Those with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology, with over 10 years experience in a busy ICT environment may also be considered.
- 10 years relevant experience with at least 5 years experience in a similar role
- MCSE or any other relevant industry certification in systems management
- CCNP, or a Certification in advanced Routing, Switching