WWF- The global conservation organization, Kenya Country Office (KCO), is seeking to recruit:
Administrative & Operations Assistant
To be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Under the supervision of the Procurement Officer, the Administrative & Operations Assistant will provide full time logistics and administrative support to the functions of the administration and operations team.
Major duties will include but not limited to:
- support to programme staff in application of visas documentation and other travel and logistical arrangements;
- assists in managing the office vehicle fleet;
maintenance and ensuring office equipment are in good working condition and service agreement are up to date; general maintenance of office building;
- assists with the preparation of documentation for obtaining VAT exemptions, customs clearance and duty exemption for imported goods;
- manages the stationery store and ensures proper and accurate inventories are maintained in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures;
- assists to carrying out appropriate physical inventory count and asset verification.
The incumbent must possess:
- Degree in Business Administration/Social Sciences with a minimum of two (2) years in a busy office; an outgoing personality and a self-starter;
- excellent communications and interpersonal skills, fluency in English;
- ability to work in teams in a multi-cultural environment;
- excellent ability to analyze, set priorities and complete tasks with minimum supervision;
- must have initiative and a flexible, friendly and co-operative personality;
- excellent computer skills in windows environment and MS Office;
- and Kiswahili;
- adherence to WWF’s values, which are: Optimistic, Engaging, Determined and Knowledgeable.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should email a cover letter and CV to the Human Resource Manager, WWF-KCO – HResource@wwfesarpo.org not later than 19 June 2012.
Kindly note that only shortlisted persons will be contacted.