To qualify for this position, interested candidates must have a proven track record of performance; possess excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing financial services to farming communities and encouraging a culture of savings and investment by farmers within a specific area.
- Managing the microfinance operations at the Area Office
- Developing and implementing work plans.
- Ensuring a healthy growing portfolio.
- Networking with other stakeholders in MFI implementation
- Identifying locations of potential growth and setting up new branches
- Marketing the Company to increase visibility in the region
- Safeguarding Company’s assets;
- Supervising Business Development Officers and support staff.
- Coordinating performance management and staff development issues.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies:-
- A Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Cooperative Management, Commerce Economics, Agribusiness, Microfinance or related field.
- At least five (5) years experience in Microfinance business operations with two (2) years experience as credit Supervisor.
- Excellent understanding of microfinance industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The Group General Manager – Human Resources & Administration
Kenya Tea Development Agency/Holdings Ltd
P.O. Box 30213 – 00100