Working as part of the MFARM LTD dedicated team, you will carry on the publication’s tradition of providing first class news coverage across the many agricultural spectrums.
- producing five stories and features daily,
- writing analysis
- Responding to farmers query on farming advice
- first class written and verbal skills and have a working knowledge and expertise on agriculture,
- tech savvy and research oriented
- A knowledgeable interest in the Horticulture sector would be an advantage.
- confident and self-motivated and be
- flexible to working throughout the country.
Outstanding organisational and interpersonal skills are required.
If you can satisfy all the requirements above and believe you are the right person to take up this challenging and rewarding position then please apply attaching a current CV and cover letter, telling us why you are the ideal candidate for role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 24th June 2012