Our client is the technology leader in mobile marketing and advertising.
The client with its unique attributes – immediate, personal, trackable and its reach into 80% of world’s population – is an unparalleled marketing channel.
Our Client provides technology to mobile operators to enable them to play a key role in mobile marketing and advertising.
Our Client pioneered mobile marketing business with successful projects such as Orange Wednesday and Cadbury Txt ‘n’ Win. Currently the company focuses on providing mobile marketing and advertising technologies to the operators to unlock the value of subscriber insights and multi-channel inventory.
Our Client’s Marketing suite, the third generation mobile marketing platform deployed at major mobile operators and media companies across Africa, Asia, and Europe. Our Client Marketing suite enables customers to generate incremental revenue through high-impact mobile marketing campaigns.
Our Client is present in Delhi, Mumbai, London and various African countries.
Our Client employs over 150 people across these locations.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities of Marketing Operations
- Work with the marketing teams of top end Telecom operators and ensure a regular run of marketing campaigns in Africa.
- Achieve the assigned revenue targets from the campaigns run in these regions.
- To be the single point of contact for all on-site customer requirements and issues resolution.
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product.
- Create and maintain all product documentation.
- Work hand in hand with Marketing Operations Team.
- Training the marketing team about the different features of the product with each new release.
- Creation of innovative marketing campaigns which will be valuable for the operator.
- Maintain processes, templates, and other documents that support best practices.
Qualifications and Experience
- MBA/ PGDBM with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering with 1 to 4 years experience.
- Open to other resources having Customer Interacting roles
- Should be Smart with good conversation skills.
- Should be aware of Software Technologies
- Domain knowledge in marketing technology, such as mobile marketing, email marketing, CRM, direct marketing, analytics, online advertising, or an enterprise software product for mobile operators.
- Exposure to Telecom domain will be an added advantage
To apply, send CVs to email@example.com