Micro Africa Ltd, a well established micro-finance institution with operations throughout the East African region.
We offer credit services and solutions to organized groups, SME individual businesses and employees both in public and private sector.
To further increase outreach and growth, we are inviting suitable but qualified candidates to apply for the following positions.
- Loan Officers (Group Loans)
- Loan Officers (SME)
- Credit Sales Agents
- Branch Managers
- Head of MIS
Summary of the role and responsibilities of the Loan Officer:-
- Meet set performance targets, monthly and annual
- Manage start to end credit process as per our credit policy
- Manage collections and maintain a quality loan portfolio.
Summary of the role and responsibilities of the Branch Manager:-
- Translate set strategies for the branch into business activities while maintaining quality portfolio
- A good trainer and custodian of institutional policies and procedures
- Must have good leadership skills and experience in staff management
- Able to prepare timely, accurate and reliable reports and present them to as per schedule.
Summary of the role and responsibilities of the Credit Sales Agent:-
- Experience in direct sale of loans to civil servants, Government Agencies (Parastatals) and approved private employers necessary
- Able to achieve the set minimum monthly targets
- Handle loan disbursements and collections
- Maintain excellent customer service
Summary of the role and responsibilities of the Head of MIS
- Systems Administrator
- Manage ISP to ensure optimal connectivity to all branches
- Coordinate maintenance and repair of both hardware and software
- Ensure security and safeguard the integrity of all MIS data
- Plan and coordinate acquisition, upgrading, repair and/or replacement and maintenance of computer systems, electronic equipment and peripherals
- Review systems, processes and procedures of MIS and make appropriate recommendations
- Supervision of MIS staff
- Facilitate training to users as necessary
Skills And Person Specification:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in lending and portfolio management in a successful MFI.
- A Degree or Diploma certificate in Business management, Cooperative management or related fields.
- A Bsc in MIS in or related fields for the MIS position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation to serve clients
How To Apply:
Send your application including a cover letter (specifying which position you are applying for) and a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, telephone contact, email address and the names of at least 2 professional referees to: email@example.com to be received by 30th June 2012.
For more information about us, log on to: www.microafricagroup.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Those who will not have heard from us by 30th July 2012 should consider their applications unsuccessfull for current positions, but will retain the CVs in a database for future contacts.
Micro Africa Limited is an equal opportunity employer