Our client is a growing micro finance looking to increase its workforce.
1.Loan Portfolio administration
- Follow up loan repayments from existing borrowers
- Prepare loan statements on a monthly basis and send to borrowers
- Prepare portfolio reports and updates for the Credit Committee on a weekly basis
- Receive new loan applications
- Obtain required documentation and submit to Credit Committee for approval
- Arrange for disbursement of approved loans
- Maintain all accounting records and documents for the company
- Prepare financial reports for the Board on a monthly basis
- Minimum diploma in a relevant field
- 2 yrs relevant experience in a Micro-finance institution or a Sacco
- Accounting knowledge is an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Self-driven – ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good analytical skills
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com.
Please indicate current or last salary.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database no for interviewing.