Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring effective supply chain management including driving optimal and cost effective supply of goods and services to the Corporation;
- Procuring goods and services efficiently and ethically;
- Ensuring effective distribution, control and monitoring of goods and services;
- Establishing and maintaining sound partnerships with suppliers and key stakeholders;
- Ensuring compliance with the Corporations policies including the EHS policy and statutory requirements; and
- Developing and managing the departmental budget.
- Bachelors degree in a business related field;
- Graduate Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies;
- At least 8 years experience 3 of which should have been at a manager level overseeing procurement.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Acquisition of new business within the sales’ territory while maintaining existing customers;
- Monitoring of stocks and customer issues related to LPG business;
- Enforcing compliance to EHS, operational procedures and LPG Cylinder Exchange Pool guidelines;
- Conducting price surveys, sales promotion campaigns, customer open days and other innovative promotional initiatives;
- Coordinating sales of LPG and accessories in all LPG outlets;
- Ensuring availability and effective merchandising of gas cylinders and accessories in all outlets;
- Enforcing adherence of the Corporation’s trading terms by all customers; and
- Conducting market intelligence and exploiting opportunities that exist.
- Bachelors degree in Commerce, Marketing or a business related field;
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position; and
- Broad knowledge of local and international Oil and Gas industry issues especially relating to LPG and EHS.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies including conducting market intelligence;
- Maintaining existing business and acquiring new business;
- Effectively managing the Trade Accounts Receivables (TAR) and ensuring compliance to trading terms;
- Enforcing compliance to EHS, operational procedures and statutory requirements for all business dealings;
- Coordinating sales promotion campaigns and customer open days;
- Coordinating the issuance and maintenance of company equipment given to clients; and
- Consultative Partnering with other Business units for cross selling opportunities.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Commerce, Sales or related field;
- 3 years experience in a similar position – Oil Industry
- Experience will be an added advantage;
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills; and
- Ability to operate with minimum supervision.
- Ensuring timely placement of orders through serialized order books;
- Reviewing credit limits for all consignment stations in liaison with the credit controller and advising on any enhancements/reductions;
- Preparing the daily sales and variance analysis reports;
- Reviewing petty cash reconciliations for accuracy and appropriate usage;
- Preparing monthly stock loss documents; and
- Raising debit/credit notes relating to price changes in the Consignment stations.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or a business related field; and
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the petroleum industry.
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Deloitte Place, Waiyaki Way, Muthangari
P.O Box 40092 00100 Nairobi
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Exciting Career Opportunity in the Petroleum Industry
National Oil Corporation of Kenya is a State Corporation founded by an Act of Parliament in 1981 with the mandate of participating in all aspects of the Kenyan petroleum industry.
National Oil is involved in both Upstream and Downstream activities.
The Corporation is ISO certified and one of the fastest growing companies in the petroleum industry.
National Oil is seeking dynamic, highly driven and results oriented individuals to fill the following positions:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Procurement Manager will be an individual of high integrity with good commercial orientation and an ability to work efficiently in a high pressure environment.
Key responsibilities will include: