Personal Assistant To The Headmaster
Peponi School seeks to appoint a Personal Assistant to the Headmaster.
The successful candidate will be responsible for general office management and administrative duties.
- A degree in Business Administration or similar qualification.
- Good computer skills.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar position with good organisational skills.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Interested applicants are requested to email a letter of application, an updated C.V., along with the name and contact details of three referees before Monday, 2nd July, 2012 to:
Interviews will be held early July and only those who are short-listed will hear from us.