Who is a Pharmacist?
to the patients
Duty Station: Nakuru
- Advise physicians and other health practitioners on the selection, dosages, interactions, and side effects of medications;
- Monitor the health and progress of patients in response to drug therapy;
- Advise patients and answer questions about prescription drugs, including questions about possible side effects and interactions among different drugs;
- Provide information and make recommendations about over-the-counter drugs;
- Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institution,
- Registered with the pharmacy and poisons board will be an added advantage,
- At least 2 years experience in a busy retail outlet,
- At least one (1) year post registration experience in an NHIF accredited health facility.
- Must be computer literate especially pharmaceutical software.
Applications should be submitted via email on or before 22nd July, 2012 to email@example.com
For details or clarification, call +254733867644
Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply!!