The individual will maximize the profitability and sustain the competitive advantage of the Company through procurement of limited raw materials and packaging materials but full accountability of all non cost of goods and capital assets at the right quality and favourable price.
- Manage the country’s procurement stream. Develop and improve procurement process and ensure centralised procurement optimization
- Ensure optimal customer liaisons
- Reconcile and monitor country information, plans, reports and financial procurement documentation
- Manage vendor development and ensure total cost ownership methodologies are applied
- Degree in procurement, purchasing and supplies management or related
- At least 7-10 years experience in procurement management in an FMCG company
- Product Knowledge: demonstrates an acute understanding of the company’s product portfolio and related features
- Business Acumen : displays an inherent aptitude for driving functional results
- Innovative: Ability to generate innovative solutions in work situations
- Managing Diversity: Ability to shape an enabling environment for all to achieve in by leveraging potential presented by a diverse workforce
To procure of assigned items (both local & import) at the right quality, with competitive and/or set prices and favourable conditions and ensure their deliveries when at the right time.
- Administer the purchasing of goods and services
- Monitor stock levels. Monitor, interpret and report structural and commodity variances
- Administer accurate and valid procurement agreements
- Accurately process and consolidate purchases
- Manage and administer SAP data
- Compile documentation and reports. Develop procurement procedures
- Degree in Economics, Chemical Engineering, Business Administration or related
- At least three years experience in procurement
- Administration: Performs and facilitates execution of administrative activities and procedures for the effective execution of own role
- Customer orientation: The ability to provide prompt, efficient and personalised service to the customers
- Problem Solving/ Analysis: The ability to seek and consider all possible and relevant information
- Execution & Time Management: The ability to project how long it will take for self and trainees to prioritize and complete tasks.
- Advanced computer skills
Closing date for receiving applications is 21st June 2012.
How to apply: Send CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.