Location: Nairobi, Kenya, Africa
Career Level: Entry Level (Less than 2 years of Experience)
Job type: Full time
Apply before: 30 Jul, 2012
Reelforge Media Monitoring is the region’s most exciting, advanced and fastest growing media monitoring and intelligence company.
Reelforge is a Kenyan company that was formed with a clear and focused mission: To completely redefine media monitoring within the region.
We invite applications for Media Analysts to join our hard working innovative team:
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma but a diploma would be preferred from a recognised Institution with a bias in Journalism /Marketing / Management / Business will be added advantage.
- No prior experience necessary.
- Must have good IT skills.
- Business writing skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Must have good Customer relations and organizational skills with experience of planning and prioritising tasks and events
- A Kenyan between 18 – 25 years, physically fit, able to work long hours.
- Proficiency in Meru, Kisii, Taita, is an added advantage.
Send your application with a detailed CV and a daytime telephone number.
Kindly disclose your current or past salary.
Failure to do so may disqualify your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.