Position: Retail Coordinator
Department: Retail Sales
Role Objective / Summary
To carry out day to day general retail administration on behalf of the Retail Manager and to maintain existing and establish new administrative systems appropriate to the needs of the retail operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and process all payments and ensure issuance of receipts according to standard procedures
- Ensure all orders are approved by the Operations Manager generate invoices as per the orders approved
- Ensure that all invoices generated are acted upon by the sales and stores personnel.
- Daily banking of cash and cheques received.
- Manage office petty cash
- Preparation of daily day end sales reports.
- Maintain detailed and up to date records for all transactions for auditing and accounting purposes.
- Monitor office operations
- Liaise with the Stores Manager about changes in prices of items
- Liaising with the store’s manager to ensure that all the invoiced products are dispatched and credit notes are raised for any products out of stock.
- Ensure the office is kept clean and tidy.
- Supporting the retail manager in training and monitoring working practices in the retail outlet.
- Manage retail enquiries, both over the telephone and in person to ensure they are handled efficiently and effectively using tact, diplomacy and persuasive skills in a timely manner.
- Provide administrative support services for the retail manager, including monitoring/ordering stationery in consultation with the Accountant and preparing all shop reports.
- Any other duties assigned by the management.
- Degree/diploma in business management from reputable organization
- 5 years experience and above in the field.
- IT knowledge is a must.
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on the Subject line indicates retail coordinator.
Interested candidates to send their CVs on or before 11th June 2012