We are an international Organization with offices in most major towns in the Country. We have a vacancy in the below position which we need to fill urgently.
Sales and Business Development
- Sales and Marketing of Environmental Services (Air Quality, Emission, Ground Water Studies, Environmental Impact Assessment, Risk Assessment etc.)
- Visit industries, consultants and regulating agencies on regular basis.
- Coordinate the existing clients on the ongoing contract.
- Report the Sales/ marketing activities on monthly or as per requirement.
- Liaise between Field and office staff and Clients.
- Identify potential clients and create new business opportunities.
- Assist in preparation of Proposals and Marketing Plans.
- Understand and comply working procedures for Safety, Field Operations, Quality, Human Resources and reporting.
- Takes active role in local sales and marketing efforts.
Reporting to: Environmental Business Manager
- A minimum of 3 – 4 years experience with minimum 2 years experience as Consultant.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher diploma in Environmental Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline.
- Experience in performing environmental assessment for oil and gas, power and other industrial projects.
- Good understanding of the Environmental Monitoring like sampling and analysis.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also to progress on work assignments with limited direction and interaction at times.
- Must be able to perform multiple activities under pressure.
- Excellent planning, coordination, reporting and organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated who believe in delivering results.
- Computer skills and experience with MS Office software such as Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Logical, analytical and business oriented.
- Pro-active, independent, self sufficient;
- Attention for detail, accurate, structured and organised;
- A hands on mentality and enjoying working in complex and challenging work environments.
Please send your application letter to:
Deadline for applications: 29th June 2012.