Responsible for delivering volume and revenue growth by effectively managing the Commercial team and delivering Customer Service Excellence.
- Manage the regional commercial team through building and motivating a high performing team
- Implement group initiatives for executing the commercial business plan
- Commercial budget management
- Develop channels and execution standards across all channels. Ensure implementation of overall business plan in all outlets
- Develop promotional programs and implement a national calendar
- Identify key commercial process improvement projects and manage execution
- Provide input into the demand planning process
- Ensure compliance of commercial processes to company policies, procedures and legislation
- Degree in Commerce, Sales and marketing or related discipline
- At least 5 years experience in Sales and marketing
- A minimum of 2 years experience in senior management
- Commercial acumen – Understands key business drivers and enablers and how to change patterns and trends in the market to inform strategic planning within functional area
- Customer orientation – ability to provide prompt, efficient and personalised service to customers
- Financial skills – understands and utilizes tools required for financial planning, budgeting, decision making and measuring financial performance
- Advanced computer skills
This role will compile – with a high degree of accuracy – the strategic, tactical and operational sales
- Generate short, medium and long-term forecast models through developing and maintaining accurate strategic forecast in line with the company strategy and within agreed upon change parameters.
- Incorporate and leverage casual factors and market intelligence into statistical models
- Maintain and review sales history database to ensure accuracy on future forecasts
- Manage weekly errors by monitoring reports by category. Conduct root cause analysis. Develop model enhancements and / or parameter optimization
- Review and maintain product classifications such that exceptions reporting is consistent and accurate
- Manage new and discontinued products
- BCom degree in Economics, Statistics or Sales & Marketing
- At least 2 years experience in a sales forecasting environment
- Experience with statistical forecasting techniques and software
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills with a focus on statistical applications, database and spreadsheet building and maintenance
- Good understanding of data, products and markets
Closing date for receiving applications is 21st June 2012.
How to apply: Send CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.