Position: Scanning Technician
Our client, a leading Provider of custom software applications in Africa is looking for an experienced Scanning Technician.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Install setup and maintain all scanners and computer equipment that shall be used to manage the scanner.
- Consolidate digitized documents from computers of the scanner operators neatly.
- Consult clients, peers, vendors, and management to develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in.
- Interpret and apply processes, procedures, strategies, and frameworks to ensure that all business and technical initiatives are implemented to the appropriate level of protection.
- Assess new technologies necessary for implementing solutions.
- Develop the business and services to enhance customer satisfaction and productivity.
- Manage risks appropriately, develop and execute business plans, manage information, and provide exceptional service to internal and external customers.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Knowledge and qualifications in Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) will be an added advantage
- 2-3years experience in handling digitization related projects
- Demonstrated experience with the technologies used in the industry leading digitization technologies like Kodak, fujtsu, HP etc
- Certification in document and records management, or any qualifications relating to digitization would also be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication and presentation skills