- Co-ordinates the maintenance team to ensure that equipments including motor vehicles, building,playground, swimming pool, and other facilities are in good working condition and ensure the smooth running of the school.
- Take full responsibility for implementing company-wide maintenance SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Managing with day-to-day breakdown of equipments and give appropriate feedback to the management.
- Supervise external contractors when necessary
- Train all equipment users on proper handling and SOPs on the same.
- Liaise with Procurement Department on purchase of spare parts and assist in obtaining necessary quotes if need arises.
- Supervise all maintenance staff
- Keep all equipment maintenance costs to a minimum through preventative maintenance.
- Maintain and improve systems in the department that supports quick response to issues.
- Degree or diploma in a technical field
- 8 years experience in maintenance, with not less than 3 at a management level
- Experience in a school setup is an added advantage
- Proven leadership skills
- Supervisory skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to co-ordinate tasks
- Adaptable and flexible
- Self organized
- Ability to plan projects well
- Pro-active in resolving issues
- Works without supervision
- Articulate and efficient
- Pays attention to details
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Westlands