Our client, a Security Firm seeks to fill the position of Senior Finance Officer
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of the company by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with Financial Regulations in Kenya.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and Administration
- 3 years experience in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in Security industry
Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
If you qualify for the above position please send your cv and cover letter indicating the job title to email@example.com on or before 4th July 2012 .
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.