Position: Senior Finance Manager
Our client, a manufacturer and retailer of high end quality branded bags and accessories is seeking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the business improve financial accounting and management information systems as well as supporting the Directors in all aspects relating to internal control, finance management and accounting functions.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the Board of Directors on financial performance.
- Support, guide and advice the Managing Director on all finance, risk management and internal control matters to ensure compliance with appropriate standards and procedures.
- Ensure that proper internal controls systems are designed, implemented and managed, with particular focus on revenue, inventory (raw materials and finished goods) and purchasing
- Ensure that Group management information systems meet the needs of the management team.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts for audit purposes within two months of the year end.
- Manage payroll, Treasury and compliance with Kenya Revenue Authority rules and deadlines.
- Ensure that appropriate insurance coverage is in place as part of risk management.
- Bachelor of Commerce degree or any related field.
- Must be a holder of CPA (K) or ACCA
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience with at least 3 years experience in Finance Management in a manufacturing environment
- Strong working knowledge of Sage or Pastel
- Ambitious and result oriented individual ready to drive a successful brand business.
- Self driven with high level of integrity
- Candidates with Finance Management experience in the retail industry will have an added advantage.
Send your CV ONLY to email@example.com before Friday 4th July 2012, stating the minimum salary expectation and the job title on the subject line.
Only serious candidates with the above qualifications need to apply.