The KEMRI/UW/UoN study project therefore seeks to recruit dynamic, innovative and experienced person to fill the following position:
- Registered Nurse/Higher Diploma in nursing/Degree in Nursing or equivalent relevant qualification with at least two or more years of study coordination experience in a clinical research setting. (Master’s Degree in Public Health would be an added advantage)
- Have background experience with PMTCT activities
- Computer literate (Word, Excel)
- Good communication and organizational skills
- The study coordinator will act as point person for the Study.
- Will perform all human-resources duties including coordinating recruitment, training and supervision of the other staff.
- Scheduling and managing all staff members at various study sites, training new staff members including giving briefings on all operational policies and procedures; ensuring each person understands his/her role and responsibilities.
- Maintain strong relationship with study clinical sites and stakeholders involved in the study
- Prepare, print and distribute all reports related to the study that study investigators request.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices for the study
- Ensure smooth and efficient study enrollment
- Ensure that participant charts and specimens are conveyed daily between clinic site, laboratory and the Data office
- Make monthly reports on the administration of the study
- Perform other duties that may be given by the Investigators
- Ensure that there is compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
If you meet the above requirements, please follow the following link to complete the application form:
and then send an application letter with your current CV that contains details of your qualifications, experience and the full time telephone number and names and addresses of 3 professional referees and copies of certificates and testimonials to Email address: email@example.com to reach us by 22nd June 2012 at 5.00 p.m.