Position: Tractor Sales Executive – Nakuru
Company profile: Our Client operates in major industrial sectors like automobiles, steel and engineering, chemicals, information technology and hospitality
Develop and continuously evaluate a sales/marketing strategy with the division head.
Maintain current product knowledge on features and benefits of all machinery and equipments.
Monitor competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management accordingly.
Work against set targets and continuously evaluate performance.
Maintain sales management information for all customers in Kenya.
Monitor trends in agricultural industry such as machinery demand patterns and timely communicate to management.
Conduct new equipment field demonstrations and other related marketing activities.
Attend applicable sales training events/seminars.
- Must have sales/marketing exposure.
- Knowledge of agricultural industry in Kenya.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- 5 years experience in agricultural machinery/equipment sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to Analyse and Interpret basic sales reports.
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted