Veterinary Sales Promoter
Laboratory and Allied is a fast growing pharmaceutical and medical company dealing in the production of both Human and Veterinary products.
We are currently looking for the most competent and suitable personnel to fill the vacancy of a Veterinary Sales Promoter.
He will be reporting to the Business Development Manager.
- Facilitating sales and promotion of the Veterinary Products.
- Gathering market and customer information on the product and giving the feedback to the manager.
- Recording sales and order information of the products and sending copies to the manager by the end of the day.
- Maintaining and developing relationship with customers.
- Bringing to the Customer’s, Retailers and wholesalers notice of the company’s product range.
- Ensuring collection of dues/debts from customers as well as providing the credit information to the manager.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Carrying out any other duty as stipulated by the manager.
- Must be a Diploma holder in Animal Health/ Livestock and Veterinary science
- Must have at least a minimum of 2 years work experience in an Agro vet.
- Must be a male Maasai from Narok or Kajiado.
- Age Should range from 20-35 Years old.
- Must possess good communication skills especially excellent fluency in speaking Maasai dialect.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must have a diverse and comprehensive knowledge of the Maasai community.
- Must be self-driven, aggressive and innovative.
Deadline for receiving application will be on 27th June 2012 by 4.00 pm.
Kindly send your CV’s, copy of the Identification Card and other testimonials either hard copy/ hand delivery or through email to email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be shortlisted and an interview will be conducted.