Weatherford is an international company based in over 100 locations worldwide with a staff compliment of 60 000+ employees.
We provide equipment and personnel necessary for Oil and Gas exploration worldwide.
Our SSA region currently requires Qualified Engineers with Completed Engineering Degrees (Kenyan nationals only) to join our Operations to undergo training in our Wireline Product line.
Graduates – Wireline
- Operate Wireline services tools as assigned.
- Attend English Immersion and Wireline training classes
- Manages well site operations to ensure delivery of quality service and compliance with environmental and safety standards
- Interact with client’s on a regular basis to attend to all necessary tasks as assigned.
- Completed Senior High School Certificate
- Completed Electrical / Mechanical / Petrochemical / Chemical Engineering
Skills / Knowledge Required:
- Advanced computer skills
- Basic knowledge of technical equipment
- Excellent client interaction skills
- Excellent English skills (read, write and verbal)
Work Experience Required:
Work experience as a Mechanic/Electrician/Chemical Engineer will be preferable
Please send your CV and academic results to email@example.com.
Only CVs in English will be accepted please.