- Spend half of your time on Web Design & half on development
- Lead the development process from design through completion.
- Work closely with the marketing guys to take loose requirements and turn them into amazing creative that generates conversions.
- Transform your designs from Adobe Creative Suite into ultra clean xHTML & CSS compatible with the various popular browsers.
- Develop a content management system and selected functional components using Codeigniter and MySQL database.
- Work hands-on in the development of web applications (Action scripts / Flash / PHP / XML / CSS / XHTML)
- Create design prototypes, including graphic design, site navigation and layout of content for all clients.
- Create visual concepts that match the content and the images required by the clients.
- Be very familiar with Content Management System (CMS) and creating Database driven websites.
- Advising the client on the categories and information needed to construct the site.
The candidate must be innovative, willing to learn, proactive, motivated, and flexible and determined to work in fast paced, results oriented environment. Integrity, honesty and excellent customer service are expected.
Qualification, Knowledge, Experience
- A Bachelor degree in ICT/Information Systems or related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 2 years experience developing and designing rich media websites.
- Portfolio of verifiable website development and website design works.
- Proficient in Adobe Master Collection CS3 and above (Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, Fireworks, Dreamweaver)
- Knowledge and Experience with SEO
- Good Communication, Project Management and documentation skills.
- Demonstration of good design principles and attention to detail.
- High degree of initiative with a strong desire to improve skills and drive change.
- Outstanding technical knowledge of database design & maintenance.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.