- At least a Diploma certificate from a recognized College of Agriculture with at least five years experience as an Agricultural Extension staff.
- Experience working with NGOs and Knowledge of the local language will be an added advantage.
- Has the ability and willingness to work with different communities.
- Should be self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Must have a good understanding of the different systems of extension delivery.
- A good communicator who is willing and able to work as an active member of the IPA/Response team.
People and Culture
World Vision Kenya
Please indicate clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for.
Disclaimer: World Vision Kenya has not engaged any recruitment agencies in this recruitment process, neither are we charging any fees to potential employees for job opportunities.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Job Title: Project Officer Agricultural Extension
Location: Mutonguni IPA
Employing Office: Kenya Office
Closing Date: June 20 2012
Purpose of the position:
To plan, implement, monitor and document all the extension activities within the area of operation as per the proposal.
Provide necessary training, follow-up, support and guidance to the farmers in the Farmer Field Schools.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:www.jobsinkenya.co.ke for more job details and application process.