- Educational level required: Degree in Agriculture, economics, agribusiness, marketing and development studies
- Technical Training qualifications required: Computer skills especially Microsoft word and MS excel, training in D, M & E, Facilitation skills and community development.
- Excellent communication skills
- At least two years in Livelihoods programming and project support
- Experience in fundraising or grants management is necessary
- Ability to maintain donor relations through timely and adequate communications.
- Cross cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
People and Cultureec
World Vision Kenya
Please indicate clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for.
Disclaimer: World Vision Kenya has not engaged any recruitment agencies in this recruitment process, neither are we charging any fees to potential employees for job opportunities.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Job Title: Program Officer – Livelihoods & Resilience
Employing Office: Kenya Office
Purpose of the position:
To promote high quality programming within the Eastern Kenya Household Resilience project and enhance a culture of effective integrated programming, learning and exchange within and outside WV Kenya.
Specifically, lead the process of programme reporting for the project in liaison with the project manager and other sector specialists by preparing and submission of quality reports and ensuring professional and timely correspondence with donors and other partners and providing technical support on L & R related issues
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:www.jobsinkenya.co.ke for more job details and application process.