The Program officer will be expected to support capacity building for Ministry of Health workers and World Vision staff in M& E activities including reporting, surveys, programme coverage and strengthening of the Health Information Systems.
- Degree in Public Health, Nutrition, Epidemiology, Statistics or relevant field with strong M& E and nutrition surveillance background.
- Strongly analytical skills and excellent data management, analysis, documentation and reporting skills
- A minimum of 5 years experience in child health and nutrition programming at the district, provincial and national levels .
- Extensive experience conducting surveys using, SQUEAC, CSAS and LQAS methodologies and able to use statistical soft wares (Epi Info versions, ENA- SMART, SPSS, STATA) will be an added advantage.
- A team player, capable of building staff, MoH and community capacity in M& E through training and mentoring
- Good understanding of international standards such as SPHERE and MoH guidelines
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
People and Culture
World Vision Kenya
Please indicate clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for.
Disclaimer: World Vision Kenya has not engaged any recruitment agencies in this recruitment process, neither are we charging any fees to potential employees for job opportunities.