Job Ref: MN 5385
Our client, Wuerth Kenya Ltd, a subsidiary of the Wuh Group with head offices in Kunzelsau, Germany, is represented in 424 companies in 86 countries and has a strong backbone of over 65,000 employees.
The core business of the Wurth Group is the worldwide accessories, special bolts and nuts, dowels and plugs, chemical products, furniture and construction fittings, tools, safety products, stock keeping and picking systems.
The client is looking for a dynamic and passionate candidate to fill the position of Sales Manager.
- Motivating his/her sales representatives to achieve and exceed sales targets for the purpose of attaining the sales and contribution margin / profit targets in the area by taking into consideration Wurth – specific goals and objectives.
- Drawing up development profiles for the sales representatives (individually).
- Agreeing upon and supervising targets as well as showing ways and alternatives for their attainment (staff development and building up promising up and coming salesman).
- Initiating and adopting corresponding measures (spending 15 days in the field with the sales representatives a month, training, reviews etc).
- Selecting and recruiti ng sales representatives.
- Looking after and ‘catering’ for the sales team in the area.
- Requesting and giving feedback to contact persons at regular intervals (technical and emotional level)
- Guaranteeing of fair and optimum distribution of the potential of the overall area to the individual’s sales territories.
- Planning and controlling of qualitative and quantitative target (costs, personnel structure, and general corporate strategies).
- Carrying out of market research and analysis of competitors as well as the development and performance of area strategies.
- Price authority by agreement.
- Establishing and cultivating contact with important trade associations and customers together with sales representatives concerned.
- Analysis of the Wurth data at regular intervals for the purpose of developing and applying the necessary measures and their monitoring.
- Attendance of special events and assuming responsibilityforagreed upon special tasks (support for the DSM, RSM, participation in the development of product range with product managers, attendance of fairs.
- Determination and application of measures geared towards the enhancement of the sales manager’s personal skills and qualifications – after consultation with the MD.
- Search for, development and passing on / publication of impulses / experiences and indicators of success taken from one’s own area responsibility without being specifically asked / requested to do so (concerning innovations in sales / projects).
- Checking upon and – if necessary – correcting one’s own position and point of view (attitude, target / actual comparison) as regards the Wurth- philosophy and the corporate goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales / Marketing / Business Administration or Commerce.
- 3 years field sales experience managing a minimum of 15 sales people.
- Very good in B2C Marketing.
- Background experience in manufacturing, tire, automotive batteries, industries or transport industry.
- Budgeting skills – incoming statements.
- Proficient in – Power Point, Excel and Microsoft.
- Good knowledge / understanding of logistics.
- A valid driving licence is a must.
Send your application with a detailed maximum 3 page A4 size and a daytime telephone contact.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also summarize yourself as follows:-
- Job Ref No
- Your Name
- Current / Past Salary
- Year 2012 Benefits: If house state market rent; if car state cc