Day: July 18, 2012
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Clerk of Works is responsible for ensuring high standards of quality control are maintained through monitoring of construction, contract progress, procedures, workmanship, schedules and the overall job safety and also effective coordination between the contractor, the consultants and the management.
- Interpret Architectural, structural, mechanical drawings.
- Prepare Day to day and monthly program of all works.
- Attend site meetings, keep minutes of meetings and records.
- Closely liaise with Architects, Structural & Mechanical Eng.
Reports To: General Manager
To assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are administered and implemented
- Drive and manage the performance review process.
- Conduct training needs analysis, and organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
- Formulate, implement and communicate management and HR strategies to all staff members and ensure they are adhered to.
- Implementing staff training programmes, succession planning and
Company based in Nairobi requires Sales Person – Solar.
Candidate MUST be aggressive, strong personality and passionate about sales. Minimum 3 years experience in a Technical / Solar field.
Diploma /Degree in Sales and Marketing.
Salary: 35, 000 – Ksh.50, 000 plus commission depending on volume.
Deadline: 25th July 2012
Please send an up to date CV, stating your current salary, accompanied by at least 3 referee telephone numbers/email addresses to: firstname.lastname@example.org