Our client focuses on the area of emergency response and disease control and is committed to the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), with a presence in Africa, UAE and the US.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Implement the organisations’ Food Security strategy
- Meet the budgeted revenue/targets and business plan for the entire Food Security portfolio; develop and implement initiatives to achieve revenue targets in the assigned area
- Create and maintain strong relationships with new and existing stakeholders as well as maintaining their database
- Provide training and continuous support to stakeholders
- Generate new business, identify and develop new accounts, development and expansion of long-term customer relationships
- Prepare objective driven travel plans, execute and report with detailed analysis of travel visits with a proposed way forward
- Monitor and analyse market trends
- Prepare monthly reports on the performance of distributors against set targets
- Responsible for receiving requests, issuing quotes, securing order, coordinate final delivery and secure timely payment
- A University Degree in Sciences, Agricultural Science / Economics or related and a Masters in Business Administration
- Sales experience of 5-10 years in FMCG and / or Agricultural Sector
- Fluency in spoken and written French
- Able to travel 120 – 150 days per annum
- Demonstrate problem solving skills, and ability to generate innovative solutions
- Ability to build relationships and networks; work through and with others.
- Possess good communication and negotiation skills at senior organisation levels or government
- Good organisation skills and ability to interpret data from various resource methodologies.
- Candidate should have demonstrated results, self-motivation and drive in previous roles
- Ability to interact cross-culturally and thrive in multi-cultural environment
- Should demonstrate ability to set priorities and follow-through on commitments
- Should be able to cultivate an ‘everything-is-possible’ attitude, breaking habits and challenging assumptions
- Able to work with precision and commitment to data driven quality output
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application letters, latest CV, daytime telephone numbers and current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to be received on or before July 11, 2012.