Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Kenyan nationals, residing in any of the informal settlements in Kisauni, Mvita, Likoni and Changamwe in Mombasa County, for the following position:
Job Title: Field Interviewers
Job Location: Kisauni, Mvita, Likoni and Changamwe Constituencies in Mombasa County
- A KCSE certificate holder (Mean grade C plain and above).
- Computer literate with a good understanding of basic computer operations and MS Office applications viz MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, e.t.c.
- A resident of any of the informal settlements in Kisauni, Mvita, Likoni and Changamwe Constituencies in Mombasa County.
- Good written, data management and reporting skills
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili.
- Prepared to devote their efforts full time to the project for the duration of the study.
- Willing and able to work outside normal business hours and an in insecure environment
- Prior experience in data collection and surveys is an added advantage.
Telephone and email contacts must be submitted with the application.
The closing date for application is 2nd July 2012.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.