Our client, a leading advertising and Image Company, is looking to place a Credit Controller.
Reporting to the General Manager, the main responsibility for this role is to ensure the achievement of customer collection targets essential to the profitability of the company.
This will include and not limited to managing overdue accounts, reducing the company’s risks, minimizing losses as well as supporting the sales team by affording credit facilities to desired customers.
- Assist in the setting up of the credit control system
- Aggressively settle overdue invoices, while meeting set targets
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Periodically reporting to Account Managers on status of invoices
- Inform the business on the credit patterns and collection status to maintain business continuity
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries to both internal and external customers
- Incorporate best Credit Management practices
The ideal candidate must be a University graduate and holder of a CPA (K).
He/she should have 3 years experience of which 2 years must have been in a large credit control section and should not be more than 35 years old.
He/she should also demonstrate the following qualities:
Exemplary customer relationship skills
Strong analytical skills, team player
Pro-active self –starter with self defined goals
Strong personal management skills
If you have the requisite experience and qualification for this role, we would like to hear from you.
Please email your application together with a copy of your updated curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 9th July 2012.