Position: Electrical Sales Engineer -Industrial
Our client is one of the leading Global oil and industrial gas Manufacturer/ distributor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Sales team by working out design parameters, costing, etc. on the electrical part of power generation side of the business.
- Designing, Costing and managing the projects within the budgets etc.
- Develop working relations with Key customers.
- Tender business, Preparing Technical and commercial Offers with reference to electrical side of it.
- Develop working relationship consultants, third party service providers etc. and undertake effective supervision.
- To take the ownership of the assignments.
- To liaise effectively with Sales, Service, Parts and Finance Departmental Managers.
- To develop team work
- Engineering graduate in electrical engineering from reputed university/institute.
- Outstanding academic record will be preferable.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Office- Advanced Excel, Word, Power Point,
- Hand on experience on ERP for automotive application, Exposure to SAP will be added advantage.
- Technical Sales /Service/Parts training conducted by reputed automotive manufactures will be preferable.
- Minimum 7 years in Oil and Gas business/industry, particularly on Diesel generating sets.
- Design various Power & Control systems based on the Project Specifications. Decide/Sizing on the Principle Product & Controls based on the requirements as per the Project Specifications.
- Scrutinizing the Project specifications.
- Preparation & Compilation of all the documents Technical & Commercial required for Project Offer submission based on the Project / Tender Contracts.
- Estimation for the Projects based on the Final Selections as per specifications for Submission of Offer.
- Working in Co-ordination with Consultants & Clients for Project Scheme & Product Approval.
- Product /Technical Presentations to the Clients & Consultants for Project Requirements.
- International experience will be added advantage.
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted