1. Senior Relationship Managers – Corporate / SME Banking
- Identify business prospects and convert them to relationships.
- Generate business growth in the SME/ Corporate Sector through set targets.
- In liaison with the Credit Team, obtain all pre-transactional clearances and approvals.
- Ensure effective client relationship management
- Regular client calling and internal Stakeholder management
- Business related degree from a recognized university.
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing. Those with an MBA in Marketing will have an added advantage.
- Over 5 years relevant working experience in Relationship Management in a banking environment, of which 3 years must have been in managing relationships in the SME or Corporate Sector.
- Proven track record in achieving Sales/Marketing targets.
- Excellent financial and business acumen
- Excellent organization & planning skills
- Assertive and result oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
2. Business Growth and Development Managers (Branch Managers)
- Lead business growth and development of the branch and agents network
- Mobilize deposits to meet branch targets
- Ensure 100% compliance to the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Budget planning, control and evaluation for the branch
- Champion customer experience
- Promote the Bank’s brand and image
- Manage and lead the branch team
- Build and develop a high performing team
- Understand and provide clear direction to the branch
- Build relationship with media vendors, contractual agreements and other relevant partnerships
- Business related degree
- Over 5 years working experience in the banking sector 2 of which must have been as Branch Manager of a Commercial. Bank.
- Holders of professional. banking qualifications such as AKIB, ACIB will have an added advantage.
- Experience in lending /credit
- Computer proficiency
- People management skills
- Sales / Marketing skills
- Financial analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Customer service skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Only short listed candidates will, be contacted.
We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values, and what they bring to the workplace.