- A minimum of a first degree in either Accounts, Social sciences, Human resource, Business administration or its equivalent, from a recognized university coupled with a minimum of 1 year experience and exposure to the NGO working environment.
- Qualifications and experience in the field of Accounting and Project management will be an added advantage.
- Proven leadership and management skills, demonstrating ability to communicate and delegate effectively within a diverse, committed and motivated team and ability to work independently with supportive supervision.
- Ability to monitor, manage change and changing needs, translate into appropriate planning and action.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and implement opportunities for innovation.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Computing skills (presentation and accounting packages would be a distinct advantage)
- A flexible approach and ability to work within a team.
- A strong commitment to the aims, objectives and values of FCF programs in Kenya.
- High level of integrity and high standards of personal conduct.
- Equally important is your diplomacy, influencing and negotiating skills and ability to build good relations both internally and externally.
- Coordinate program activities and ensure all project deliverables are achieved on time and to the highest standard.
- Monitor and ensure sound human and financial management including budgeting, and monitoring project expenditure.
- Providing leadership in the development of long term strategy, annual budgets, establishing proper internal procedures as well as monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Develop annual work planning with team, specific implementation plans including timelines and assigned roles and responsibilities.
- Develop and promote partnerships and networking with relevant partners and stakeholders including but not limited to donors, relevant Government of Kenya Ministries and NGOs.
- Manage and ensure effective use and coordination of project resources including staff, finances and assets.
- Participate in the development of new concepts and proposals for fundraising.
- Ensure high-quality periodic reporting.
If you believe you fit the profile and would like to join this dynamic team and make a difference, please quote the position in the subject matter and submit your application and CV, a cover letter detailing your experience for the post, including daytime telephone contact and two referees, quote your current or expected salary to email@example.com
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Furaha Community Foundation
FCF is a registered NGO in Kenya; Established to empower residents in communities towards achievement of social and economic equality; currently operating in Huruma – Nairobi, a not – for – profit organization that serves to Empower the OVC’s and their Guardians through Education, Health and Economic Empowerment initiatives. http://www.furahacf.org
The organization emphasizes on the great reliance on the unique resources and strengths of the community to find solutions to its own problems by networking, advocacy and research. The end result is to have strong roots in the community that will be ethnic inclusive and focused on the socio- economic and education development.
We wish to recruit a self driven, result oriented, highly motivated and qualified person to fill the above vacant position; to provide managerial guidance and technical leadership in the implementation of the project.
Pre-requisites:www.jobsinkenya.co.ke for more job details and application process.