Service Delivery Manager
As an important role within the KenCall operations management team, the service delivery manager will be instrumental in managing our contact centre to achieve our KPIs; the successful candidate will have the opportunity to take ownership of businesses processes, provide guidelines and support to our contact centre team leaders and therewith actively contribute to the continued success of our customer operations
Primary duties & responsibilities:
- Manage the daily relationship with the clients
- Identify and communicate areas for continued process improvements
- Ensure that staff are equipped to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and to achieve all KPIs.
- Provide regular / ad-hoc reporting and manipulate data as requested.
- Manage quality and customer experience together with the Quality Manager
- Assist in developing policy/procedure documents
- Manage contact center performance statistics and action appropriately
- Assist with monthly forecasting
- Provide detailed reporting as required
- Business degree preferred
- 2-3 years experience in a call centre environment
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- Professional work ethic
- Project Management skills
- High proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Team player
To apply, please go to http://www.kencall.com/cats/careers and apply Online. Applications through any other channels will NOT be accepted.