- A trainer manages the learning and professional development of an organization’s workforce. Trainers equip staff with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks. They either deliver the training themselves or arrange for a third party trainer to do so.
- They also help with ongoing, long-term improvement of employees’ skills, enabling them to fulfill their potential within the organization.
- Primary duties & responsibilities:
- Evaluating, reviewing and developing training programs to meet clients and organization’s needs.
- Assisting in monitoring the overall effectiveness of training programs.
- Effective monitoring and reviewing of trainee’s progress.
- Ensuring all new staff members are inducted in accordance with the company’s policy.
- Planning, scheduling and training initial and ongoing training classes.
- Assesses training needs, develops training methods, writes procedure manuals and presents information using a variety of techniques, including discussions, role playing, team exercises and visual materials.
- Bachelors degree Preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Call Centre experience is an added advantage
- Public speaking and presentation skills,
- Develop curriculum and design training, including methods of assessing effectiveness.
- Good command of the English language and be familiar with media production and communication techniques.
- Understand aspects of personal psychology and group dynamics.
- Exceptional customer service
To apply, please go to http://www.kencall.com/cats/careers and apply Online. Applications through any other channels will NOT be accepted.