Programs in schools.
Get connected to an Exciting career.
The Ideal candidate must hold a degree in IT/Computer Science/Business/Education.
This person must also be able to demonstrate the following attributes, among others:
- Maturity & Integrity
- Self Motivation with a desire to develop a strong IT based career
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal skills
- Flexibility; can work on weekends (Sat & Sun) and early morning hours
- Ability to work responsibly under minimum supervision and under pressure
- Able to work in any school assigned
- Have a keen interest in teaching students
- At least one year experience in Java programming for commercial projects.
- Proficient in different programming languages is preferred, eg.C++,Java, Perl,PHP, VISUAL BASIC and etc.
Litmus Systems Kenya
or email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com to reach us on or before 5:00p.m on Friday 31st August 2012.