Our client is has a mission to change the face of IT in Africa. With a presence in 21 countries; 17 of which are in Africa this company is looking for innovative, energetic and dedicated candidates to join their expanding team in Kenya.
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Oracle Competency Lead
This team member will be responsible for:
- Leading the oracle technical team across various countries; the Oracle team consists of both Oracle DBAs and Oracle Apps DBAs.
- Provide technical expertise in oracle database solutions, design, operations and maintenance
- Support the sales team with Oracle expertise in technical solutions design targeting the financial and Telcom industries among others.
10+ years experience in:
- Managing large multi-terabyte databases of more than 1 TB of data
- Good Exposure in Installation and configuration in Oracle 10g,11g
- RAC and Data Guard Implementation
- Experience installing, upgrading, and managing Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control
- Strong RMAN set up, backup and recovery skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple databases like MYSQL, MSSQL
- PL/SQL Development
- Reports/Forms Development
- DB Upgrade Experience
- O/S Environment Migration
- Knowledge of O/S Environment & Version
- Cloning Apps Environment
- Bachelor Degree
- 10g/11g Certification
To apply for this position, send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th July 2012.