PwC ﬁrms provide industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to enhance value for their clients. More than 161,000 people in 154 countries in ﬁrms across the PwC network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
We are seeking to strengthen our Advisory services by recruiting and training a highly motivated individual for the position of Consultant in our People and Change division.
The jobholder will be responsible for the management and delivery of reward management consultancy assignments and will play a critical role in business development. They will also be required to take responsibility for project management and economics.
The successful candidate will be a numerate, analytical individual with demonstrable experience in surveys and survey methodologies, general reward management, job evaluation, job proﬁling and pay structuring.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of relevant demonstrable experience, consultancy experience will be an added advantage.
We are looking for a candidate who holds a university degree from a recognized institution.
- Analytical and numerate skills coupled with attention to detail;
- Customer focused;
- Results driven and achievement orientated, with the ability to work under signiﬁcant pressure;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written & oral);
- A team player with sound interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and managed;
- Project management skills; and
- High level of computer literacy.
Closing date : 31 July 2012