Senior Manager – IT Risk Assurance Services (RAS)
PwC firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com/ke
We are seeking a highly motivated and qualified professional to fill the position of Senior Manager in our Risk Assurance services within Assurance.
The job holder will be the key champion in business development and in particular interfacing with an extensive client base as well as lead in the delivery effort by developing the capacity of the existing and new managers, and also:
- Work across industries with emphasis in Government and Financial Services sectors
- Manage business resilience and client relationships
- Enhance structures, systems and processes within the team
The role requires the individual to have at least 3- 5 years’ experience in business development in the IT Risk Assurance space which includes IT quality assurance, IT strategy and security reviews and also in:
- Project implementation, pre & post implementation reviews
- ERP controls design and implementation
- ERP implementation review, data and project assurance.
- Project management; IT quality assurance, IT security and data analytics/migration reviews is an added advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a rewarding career and work with corporate and public sector leaders in the market.
To apply for this position, go online to our website www.pwc.com/ke/careers
Closing Date: 31 July 2012