Area Retail Manager
RF: COM_ARM_JULY 2012
Reporting to the Senior Manager-Retail Operations, the job holder will be responsible for growing Safaricom Retail Business within the assigned area through sales & business process innovation that will lead to achievement of the area retail sales target as well as achieve the desired customer satisfaction levels.
- Generate ideas and follow up on their effective execution to ensure achievement of set area targets;
- Drive achievement of set area customer satisfaction target as measured in the CDI through process innovations and staff skill set development;
- Define and implement staff and shop performance indicators and follow up on their measurements;
- Identify and recognize high performance through the laid down processes and procedures;
- Mentor, coach and lead to ensure long term and sustainable high performance;
- Day to day management of staff issues that impact on performance;
- Cash and stock management of all assigned retail centers as per defined business processes.
- Degree in a Business discipline and social sciences from a recognized university;
- 6-8 years working experience of which 3 years has to be in Retail Store management in a commercial environment;
- Excellent knowledge of Safaricom products & services;
- Strong leadership skills and be able to analyze and diagnose retail issues;
- Ability to plan, monitor & forecast for resources in all the assigned retail centres, reconcile cash & stock and monitor stock movements;
- Ability to review customer purchasing trends and generate ideas for revenue generation to ensure achievement of set area sales targets;
- Good people management skills and be able to motivate your team to achieve set targets;
- Excellent communication skills with exception interpersonal and report writing skills;
- Highly innovative, creative with excellent analytical and decision making skills.
The Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition