- Implement good inventory management to ensure optimal stocks at all times.
- Ensure highest quality and prompt customer service at all counters.
- Develop and achieve overall sales targets.
- Assist to recruit, manage, train and motivate Shop Floor Staff.
- Maintain good administration.
- Generate relevant sales reports.
- Implement innovative ideas to increase footfalls and thus business turnover.
- Excellent leadership – people management skills.
- Excellent communication and self-presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team management skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Ability to stay focused on expected outcomes.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to resolve conflicts.
- Computer Skills : conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel.
The Shop Manager position is a permanent, full-time position.
Expressions of Interest with a full CV and supporting statement, highlighting your experience and skills against the requirements of the role should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than July 20th 2012.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Vacancy Announcement: Shop Manager, Nairobi
About the Employer
Our client is a regional seed company offering quality seeds, other agricultural inputs and equipment to farmers.
The company has been in operation for 40 years and has offices in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
Our client provides both wholesale and retail sales outlets for agricultural inputs and equipment throughout the region
About the Position
The Shop Manager, Nairobi, has overall responsibility for the smooth functioning of the retail shop.
Main responsibilities include:www.jobsinkenya.co.ke for more job details and application process.