The Team Leader serves as the primary technical point of contact for USAID and will also be a senior investigator for the evaluation.
- 10+ years of experience in development programs in transitioning countries, including Team Leader experience and experience conducting program evaluations which utilize strong evidence to make generalizable conclusions on program performance and impact.
- Track record of leading productive and effective field teams.
- Experience in conflict analysis and evaluation of conflict mitigation programs.
- Must have demonstrated skill and experience utilizing both qualitative and quantitative evaluation methodologies and tools.
- Extensive participation working on donor-funded projects, including for USAID.
- Previous experience evaluating similar activities in East Africa.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Must have demonstrated literacy in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply send a cover letter and full Curriculum Vitae (CV) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “East Africa Evaluation TL.” No phone calls please. Only finalists will be contacted.