Day: August 18, 2012
Kenindia Assurance Company Limited, one of the leading composite insurers, is looking for young, dynamic and self-motivated persons to be recruited as Management Trainees.
If you are:-
- a Kenyan Citizen
- aged between 20 – 30 years
- Graduate/Post Graduate with a minimum Upper Second Class in Insurance, Marketing, Accounting, Actuarial, or you are an ACII or AIIK
- Computer literate
A manufacturing company based in Nairobi wishes to engage sales persons with at least 3 years experience in the sales and marketing of building industry materials with a bias for floor finishes and/or adhesives.
Cvs shouW be sent to: DNA 1360, P.0. Box 49010-ØO1X, Nairobi, Kenya
A. Head Baker
Reporting to the Executive Chef through the Pastry Chef, the successful candidate will be responsible for,
- Baking of high quality cakes, bread and other bakery products.
- Prepare pastry items – Bread rolls, muffins, Cakes, e.t.c
- Check production schedule to determine variety and
Kenya Country Office
WASH Officer – NOB
Fixed Term Appointment
Duty Station: Garissa
Date of Issue: 17 August 2012 Closing Date: 30 August 2012
Applications are hereby invited from suitably-qualified candidates who are Kenyan Nationals to fill the above position on a Fixed Term Appointment in the WASH Section of UNICEF Kenya Country Office.
Purpose of Post:
Under the supervision of the Resident Programme Officer, Garissa Field office, the post is …