Day: August 23, 2012
Being the Stores Assistant, you are Directly Accountable for;
1. Storerooms organization, layout and capacity management
- Reviews the daily organization and operation of the storerooms, ensuring that the storeroom is fully capable and functional in its layout and capacity to adequately support the material needs of maintenance and company operations.
- Receipt of incoming material shipments, verifying that appropriate receipt and Quality Control (QC) inspections are completed in a timely manner and
Assist in implementing human resource policies and strategies;
- Education: College Graduates are preferred but Professional training will also be considered
- Excellent communication skills
- Well groomed and presentable
- Age : 25 years and above
- Must be ambitious and focused to
Reporting to the Pack house Manager, the Management Trainee will undergo an extensive on-the-job training.
- Degree in Food Science and Technology
- Graduated on or after