- Answering calls professionally
- Responding to customer inquiries
- Researching required information using available resources
- Handling and resolving customer complaints
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Entering customer information
- Processing orders, forms and applications
- Identifying and escalating priority issues
- Routing calls
Day: August 30, 2012
You Will Be Reporting To: Administration Manager
Company Products or Services: Media Monitoring
Company Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Hours: Mon-Friday, full time from 8:00 to 5:00 Saturdays 9:00 -1.00 pm
Unconditional Job Requirements:
Intermediate to advanced MS Office, calendaring, HR liaison, travel, corporate correspondence, personal errands , with…
The Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT), a leading ICT & Business training Academic Institution with branches in Nairobi, Nakuru and Mombasa, seeks to recruit Instructors to teach in our busy End User Department.
We are looking for candidates between 20 and 26 years, who hold a Diploma with a minimum of Credit in Computer Science, IT and/or Business; have a C in Mathematics and a C+ in KCSE aggregate
Regional Marketing Managers
- A typical sales & marketing executive will be required to meet both new & our already existing customers & explain our services to them.
- You’ll be required to convince the customer
Candidate must possess Graduate Degree in Surveying or equivalent
At least 5-7 yrs of working experience in Major Road & Highway construction.