We are recruiting for the following high calibre individuals to join our team of healthcare professionals. Interested applicants are invited to send their applications detailing current and expected salary and a CV with contact details of three referees to the General Manager Human Resource P.O. Box 10552-00100 Nairobi, clearly marking the application with position applied for.
Day: October 15, 2012
we are a medium sized Tour Company based in Nairobi and we seek to recruit a Tour Consultant to market and coordinate tours and safaris, design and promote tour packages, negotiate and liaise with hotels and lodges and undertake general management of the office.
- Knowledge of computer applications
- Knowledge of internet and marketing skills & E-commerce
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A bachelors degree in a Tour related field from a recognized institution
Summary Job Description:
A leading shipping and logistics company in East Africa requires young and dynamic administrative and/or accounting professionals to take challenging but rewarding functions in the company
Reporting to the Group Finance & Administration Manager, the functions of this job will include carrying out of day to day administrative and accounting responsibilities, payroll management, tax and other statutory returns and regular preparation of reports to the management and the group.
Major Responsibilities And Key Tasks
- Direct the organization’s financial goals, objectives, and budgets
- Take responsibility for overall management and delivery of the business plan.
- Ensure that appropriate financial regulations policies and controls are in place and in use at all times.
- Prepare and review detailed budgets for approval by management.
- Take up the role of implementing a new accounts/erp system
- Maintain day-to-day financial and operational control of the service within budget
- Make regular reports to the management on