- Maintain, encourage and possess “ownership mentality”.
- Resolve customer problems or complaints by determining optimal solutions.
- Ensure interior and exterior of store is maintained to company standards.
- Utilize labor management tools, including effective scheduling, to maximize productivity, profitability and margins.
- Conduct regular store meetings.
- Ensure employee awareness of safety and emergency procedures.
- Maintain and utilize surveillance equipment.
- Maintain adequate store supplies.
- Execute and monitor loss prevention programs.
- Assign service orders to technicians, schedule technicians to perform delivery and installation work at customer sites and ensure a first in/first out workflow.
- Ensure all orders are properly documented and released for pick-up.
- Responsible for preparation of work schedules.
- A good team leader with plenty of self-motivation.
- Able to communicate clearly with a variety of people at all levels.
- Committed to the needs of the customer.
- Adaptable and a quick thinker prepared to make decisions.
- Willing to take on responsibility at an early stage of your career.
- Comfortable with information technology.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, motivational, communication and organizational skills.
- A diploma in purchasing and supplies from a recognized institution.
- 3 years experiences as a stores person in an IT company will be an added advantage
- Experience in use of sage-pastel
- Age 30-38 years
- Ability to effectively teach/develop others to next level.
- Strong operations experience in receiving, stock and inventory and office management.
Those fulfilling the requirements of the positions should email their application together with a detailed CV, indicating your availability via email to email@example.com on the Subject line clearly indicate the position you are applying for.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Job Title: Stores Assistant
Reports To: Corporate Sales Manager
Salary: KShs 30,000
Our client an IT company within Nairobi is seeking to fill the position of a Stores Officer, who will be accountable for ensuring the day to day operations of the stores function that is receival; storage and disbursement are carried out in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
Duties and Responsibilitieswww.jobsinkenya.co.ke for more job details and application process.