Purpose of the Job
- Carry audits
- correctly disbursed
- prudent Invested
- fully accounted for
- reported efficiently.
- In consultation with the Group Finance & Admin. Manager, come up with sound corporate governance policies that will help in identifying risks and develop controls that will minimize risks.
- Constantly review systems that will ensure efficient management of financial resources.
- Ensure timely and accurate accounting, reporting and analysis so as to help management in decision making.
- Ensure efficient revenue collection, disbursement, accounting and payment of statutory taxes and levies and their reporting.
- Ensure financial reports are prepared and submitted in compliance with the company guidelines.
- Manage all financial relationships with external and internal customers. (Filing of tax returns).
- Prepare staff and wages payroll.
- Ability to carry out Audits.
- Prepare management accounts, budgets and periodic financial performance reports for presentation to Management.
- Debt management.
- Oversee the protection of all company assets in and around Nairobi and other outer stations e.g. Mombasa.
- Preparing annual accounts and manage the auditing process.
- Any other duties assigned by the Group Finance & Admin. Manager.
- Supervise and oversee the Finance, Audit & HR Staff.
- Will be required to work in two different offices every week within Nairobi.
- Minimum experience: – 8 years experience in a busy accounting office for an Educational and Real Estate Business, 5 of which MUST be in at a senior position.
- CPA (K) or ACCA qualification is a must.
- Bachelors degree from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
- Ability to use computers including MS Office.
- Good knowledge and ability to use accounting packages e.g. SAGE PASTEL etc is a must.
- The ideal candidate will be a person of high integrity, mature (at least 40years old) and responsible.
Candidates who meet the above specifications and should submit their application via email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed CV three (3) names of referees, attach copies of education and professional certificates to reach us on or before Wednesday 14th November 2012 addressed to:
Total Quality Training Consultants Ltd,
P. O. Box 470-00606 Sarit Centre,
Please indicate the position as the subject when applying.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Vacancy: Accountant Position
Our Client, a Group of Companies based in Nairobi with interests in the Real Estate and Education Sectors, seeks to fill the position of an Accountant.
Reporting To: Group Finance and Administration Manager
Purpose of the Job
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that financial resources and assets of the Group of Companies are: